A Non-Hormonal Option to Rapidly Enhance Your Patients’ Intimate Well-Being
- A non-hormonal option that enhances the ease and comfort of sexual activity.
- Supplements the body's natural lubrication.
- Fast onset of action with effective reduction in severity of vaginal dryness, burning, itching, & painful intercourse symptoms.1
- Significant reduction in symptoms in first week of treatment.2
- Most symptoms completely eliminated after only 8 weeks.2
- Fragrance Free.
- Glycerin Free.
- Can be used with latex condoms.
- Non-sticky, with no messy discharge commonly seen with other vaginal moisturizers.
1. Chen, J et al. Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of hyaluronic acid vaginal gel to ease vaginal dryness: a multicenter, randomized, controlled, open-label, parallel-group, clinical trial.. J. Sex. Med, 10: 1575-84.
2. Morali G et al. Open, non-controlled clinical studies to assess the efficacy and safety of a medical device in the form of a gel topically and intra-vaginally used in post-menopausal women with genital atrophy; ArzneimForsch/DrugRes 2006; 56, No. 3, 230-8.
SOGC Recommendations and Treatment Considerations:3,4
Vaginal moisturizers applied on a regular basis have an efficacy equivalent to local hormone replacement for the treatment of local urogenital symptoms such as vaginal itching, irritation, and dyspareunia, and should be offered to women wishing to avoid use of hormone replacement therapy.
3. Sturdee DW et al. International Menopause Society Writing Group. Recommendations for the management of postmenopausal vaginal atrophy. Climacteric 2010;
4. Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada. SOGC clinical practice guidelines. The detection and management of vaginal atrophy. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2005;88:222-8.
GYNATROF, a non-hormonal natural vaginal moisturizer for the treatment of Vaginal Atrophy, has been chosen to be part of the new "Brand Recognition Program" recently introduced by the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC).
The SOGC Brand Recognition Program aims to assist Canadian consumers to make informed choices when selecting over-the-counter products. This program is designed for non-prescription/over-the-counter products that are found to safely and effectively promote female sexual and reproductive health.
Eligible products are required to have:
- Received Health Canada licence for sale in the Canadian market;
- Demonstrated reasonable evidence of safety and efficacy, and pose no undue harm;
- Substantiated packaging claims and a perceived low risk.
Products are independently and carefully reviewed by a panel of medical professionals.
GYNATROF: A fast acting, non-hormonal option that helps eliminate vaginal dryness and enhance your intimate well-being. Click here to learn more!
Clinical Studies: Learn more about the clinical studies supporting GYNATROF®’s efficacy. Click here to learn more!
Medical Risks: Vaginal Atrophy is usually not dangerous, however if left untreated it can increase the risk for other medical problems. Click here to learn more!