Who can benefit from using GYNATROF?
- Menopausal women
- Women who should not or choose not to take hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Women who have recently given birth or who are breast-feeding
- Women taking oral contraceptives
- Women with certain medical conditions (diabetes, cancer, etc.) who may experience dryness
- Women using a pessary, for insertion and maintenance
Developing a routine with GYNATROF, that naturally rehydrates the delicate tissues of your vagina, is the secret to relieving symptoms of vaginal dryness and discomfort.
Directions & Dosing
GYNATROF is applied into the vagina and to the surrounding perivaginal area to both relieve and prevent symptoms of vaginal dryness and discomfort. For best results, we recommend:
The reusable applicator should be disassembled and cleaned following each use.
You now have the power to ditch the stigma and take back control of your confidence!
It’s smart to be informed – especially when it comes to your vaginal health.
What is GYNATROF:
- Relieves symptoms and discomfort associated with intimate sexual activity and vaginal dryness
- Enhances ease and comfort of sexual activity
- Supplements the body’s natural lubrication
- Made without glycerin
- Made without parabens
- Made without oil
- 100 % Isotonic
- Gynatrof is compatible with natural rubber latex, polyisoprene condoms and polyurethane condoms
You no longer have to suffer in silence and let vaginal dryness drive you crazy. You now have an option to deal with vaginal dryness and conquer the pain and discomfort it causes.