GYNATROF is very easy to use
Women that use GYNATROF experience:
A significant reduction in symptoms after only 1 week; and
A consistent and long lasting relief with continued use
GYNATROF application is as easy as 1, 2, 3..
Directions for use: GYNATROF is inserted into the vagina using the accompanying reusable applicator, which is filled with 2.5 ml of vaginal gel. Using the applicator is similar to inserting a tampon.
|Remove foil and screw the applicator onto the opening of the tube.
|Pull the piston and fill up the applicator until the stop line position by pressing the tube, to obtain one dose of GYNATROF vaginal gel.
|Unscrew the applicator from the tube, find a comfortable position and insert the applicator into the vagina. Gently push the piston and empty the complete dose of gel into the vagina.
|It is recommended to apply a thin layer of the gel on the applicator’s edge to facilitate the insertion of the applicator into the vagina.
- Do not ingest. This product is for vaginal application only.
- After application please ensure to wash your hands.
- The device (gel and applicator) is intended for individual use and must not be shared.
After use, clean the applicator thoroughly as follows:
- Dismantle the applicator by removing the piston.
- Wash with mild soap and lukewarm water: rub the applicator with fingers, fill and drain the cylinder repeatedly with water.
- Remove excess water by shaking the applicator and dry with a clean towel.
- Do not boil or use hot water.
Sick and tired of vaginal dryness ruining your plans and wreaking havoc on your confidence?
Developing a routine, with GYNATROF, is the secret to relieving symptoms and discomfort associated with vaginal dryness.
Dosing: Developing a routine with GYNATROF, that naturally rehydrates the delicate tissues of your vagina, is the secret to preventing and overcoming vaginal dryness and discomfort. Click here to learn more!